Hello! I’ll be posting recipes frequently. I really like to cook! Today I am going to share a recipie for how to make fall chocolate candy bark. You will need:
1. 3 cups of bittersweet chocolate chips
2. Candy such as candy corn, M&Ms, mini Kit Kats, candy eyeballs, and sprinkles
What you do:
1. So first, you put the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, and melt for 30 second intervals, stirring well after each interval, until smooth.
2. Next, you line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the melted chocolate onto it.
3. Here comes the fun part: putting the candy on! While the chocolate is still wet, put on the candy! The eyeballs are fun to put on in pairs, you know, so that there aren’t single eyes everywhere. XD
4. When you’re done putting the candy on, place the baking sheet in the fridge to chill for 30-45 minutes until the chocolate is fully hardened.
5. Cut into shapes and serve immediately or in an air-tight container in a cool place or fridge.
And there you have it! We don’t really do Halloween, so tomorrow night we are watching a movie on our outdoor movie screen and roasting hotdogs by our fire pit! We are going to put the bark in a bowl to snack on. We just made this like, 30 minutes ago. We haven’t even eaten it yet,- I’ll have to wait to eat it till tomorrow night, but I’m sure it will taste great. I mean, who doesn’t like chocolate and candy? Anyways, here are some pictures I took of the bark before we put it in the fridge. The first one and the last one are nearly the same.
Well bye y’all!
Earlier, I put my rabbit in his outdoor playpen, and then about an hour afterward, I went out to check on him, and our puppy was trying to eat him from the outside, and I saw something fluffy on the ground, and I thought it was some of my rabbit’s fur that our puppy pulled out somehow, but I picked the fluff up, and realized that it was milkweed fluff, not the fur from my bunnyXD